Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Boys Birthday Verses Birthday Problems???

Birthday problems??? - boys birthday verses

Hello,
My birthday is 25 I'm going to my sisters birthday 13.Durning (ie) a variety of problems started.She is now 17th What happened that my father had burned his b-lunch, and began my grandmother and my mother, fight the lie. My grandmother has a problem with it. She thinks of her, where she goes everywhere. So my sister ran into her room crying.And I ate in the lounge room.And later told my mother that she tries to speak me.She hate me, why should I speak me.And. She saw my grandmother has a form to say what they want old.Yet before Christ, as my father thinks her.Now My B-day approach, and my grandmother did not come. I do not Glad.But my father at my side with my family shows up.I want there.Along with my friends. I can not my uncle, aunt, cousins, uncles over.And would just do anything for my mother. I think that will ruin my birthday. I want my family, but my father is a Mama's boy and go for what he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment