Saturday, February 20, 2010

How Many Gb Does It Use When You Play Ps3 Online What Should I Do (Online PS3)?

What should i do (Online PS3)? - how many gb does it use when you play ps3 online

Yes, I have ps3 online What do I need a computer, but here's who bought a PS3 if it at 1 published, so I have the money, without trimming. I think it is 30 GB. Heres my situation, but still. I have a computer next to my ps3 .. but I have wireless internet access. I have a house with 2 floors and a computer on the ground floor with cable internet. accessing my mother and my father use to me or leave me the Internet without cable connection. I have 3-person-shooter, and many sports games I think I'm good, but I really do not see how good I am because I always play dumb against the CPU. Here are my questions:

1. What do you think I should do?

2. Does my age have PS3 online features?

3. How will they have a cable Internet? (Similar to the humanComponents and what I buy)

4. If thats a big if, I will be a PS3 online features cost money, like Xbox Live?

5. the last question. Online capabilities, so I can play PS2 games online?

Mil gracias!

No comments:

Post a Comment